top

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Salman is my hero in reel and real life: Daisy Shah

Salman is my hero in reel and real life: Daisy Shah 
Mumbai: Newcomer Daisy Shah, who will be seen in Salman Khan starrer `Jai Ho`, says she regretted saying no to the superstar for his hit film `Bodyguard`.

 "I regret only about one thing and that was saying no to Salman. I think whether you work with Salman or not, his presence in your life is more than enough. In that way, I felt I lost out on him. I look at him as a hero, as my hero in real and in reel life. I am fond of him, I am romancing him (in the film)," Daisy told PTI in an interview.

Daisy was offered to play Kareena Kapoor Khan`s best friend in `Bodyguard`, but the role did not excite her.

"I was not convinced with the part that I was offered to play. I was shooting for a south film and dates were also a problem. I couldn`t put that project on hold, I had to concentrate on one thing, I chose to do south film," she said.

But it took her sometime to explain to Salman the reason for saying no. "I took time to give an answer to him. I was preparing myself for 7-8 days how to say no to him. I feel anything done half heartedly is a waste," she said.

When she rejected the role, Salman just said ok, but did not take it well. She said during the shooting of `Jai Ho`, Salman said he was angry with her for not doing the role.

No comments:

Post a Comment